I must add here that Preston did NOT like his Pooh costume. He bawled his eyes out until the power of the candy took over and gave him a reason to forget what he was wearing. We did battle again for the primary party. The third time we went to put it on, he screamed, "NOOOOOOO!" and ran from the room.
This is the result.... I knew from experience that he often likes to play dress up with Dasha. He was so excited to put this dress on, I thought he'd giggle all night. We put a ponytail and a big pink bow in he hair which lasted a total of 10 seconds. When people asked if he was a girl, I responded, "No, he's our Dancing Drag Queen." This got blank stares from the kids and big laughs from the adults. (Don't judge! )

This was Halloween party number 8, I think. The primary has an annual carnival. This year they combined it with a chili cooking contest. I made my mom's white chili recipe and won the prize for "Best Non Traditional Chili". The prize.......a canning jar full of......you guessed it.....CANDY!
She made the sweetest little witch EVER! We even drew a spider and web on her cheeks. She's too cute to be scary...
The most wonderful part of Halloween this year was the weather. It was perfect! The warmest on record! The daytime high was 70 degrees! We were trick of treating in 62 degree weather!!! People were out in droves and most homeowners were sitting out on their porches to hand out their goods. I can get used to this treat on Halloween! How about this sunset?
This was Halloween party number 8, I think. The primary has an annual carnival. This year they combined it with a chili cooking contest. I made my mom's white chili recipe and won the prize for "Best Non Traditional Chili". The prize.......a canning jar full of......you guessed it.....CANDY!
This picture is of Shauntel and Justus Black. Justus and his sister, Alexandra, were Mickey and Minney Mouse. Minney was missing in action with Princess Dasha, so we took a quick picture while the boys were semi-willing.
2 comments:
Holy Canola Oil, Batman! I can't believe you dressed them up so many times and in so many different ways. You need a nap! (They do look mighty darling, though. Especially that little drag queen.)
What a beautiful costume!
Post a Comment