Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Merry Christmas!

If you came here to read our family newsletter for the year, welcome! We hope you enjoy catching up with our family.

Here's my disclaimer...

I haven't posted anything on this blog since March. So you may not need to bother scrolling down any further.

:)

At least we know one thing I can make for a New Years Resolution.

4 comments:

kristenhcubed said...

Oh, my goodness! Your blog does look amazing. How do you do it?

he he he

Merry Christmas, Sis. I love you.

TJ and Jessica said...

Hey Steph! I'm glad you posted your Christmas letter on your blog because I was having a hard time pulling it up on the email. We love you guys and are so grateful for the support, advice, recommendations, help, prayers, etc. that you've given us. You are amazing! We really need to get together one of these days! Hope 2010 is a great year for you and your family!

Jueneta said...

Merry Christmas to you! Does this mean that you are back to blogging?

Charity said...

I just love your mad journalism skills Steph! I'm setting a goal to do better on the blogging in 2010 also. I've got to talk with you and hear how you lost 35 lbs. I want to triathalon with you!
Charity...daviscountryadventures.blogspot.com