
Yesterday, we went to a charity event at a local horse stable called Saltaire Farms. We watched riders perform and compete in jumping. It was a lot of fun. At the end of the competition, the riders and their horses dressed up for a halloween parade. This gal was the Runnaway Bride.

Barbie Girl livin in a Barbie World.

Preston, hangin out on the fence. He was a great sport. He kept yelling "Hore" when the ridders came by. I hope they knew that this little two year old can't properly pronounce his "s" yet. Otherwise, they'd assume he was calling them naughty names.

This is a shot of the tractor and the stable. They day was perfect! Sunny, warm and ideal for a Saturday family outing in the fall before the snow starts to fly.
3 comments:
That's a nice picture of your family. Should I be expecting one in your Christmas card?
One thing at a time, geeze! I just started blogging and now you want me to start thinking about Christmas cards? What are you trying to do to me? I'm thinking I might send out New Year's cards again. I have more time the week after the beig day than I do for two months before.... Stay tuned!
Holy schnikes! Preston is about twice the size he was last time I laid eyes on the little tyke. Thanks for sending me the link, and welcome to the blogosphere.
Post a Comment